Charities – Our Services
The Goldwins Charities Group has grown dramatically over recent years. We now act for over 100 charities and not for profit organisations.
We are able to offer a highly specialist service to charities yet do not have the high charge-out rates and overheads that larger firms often have. We can offer expert guidance in the following areas:
- Charity taxation, making sure you claim all reliefs and exemptions you are entitled to. eg: gift aid, stamp duty, VAT recovery, council tax relief and payroll giving.
- Governance issues such as trustee responsibilities, strategic planning and risk management and analysis.
- All charity accounting and audit matters such as SORP compliance, budgeting, cash flows and management accounts.
All these services are designed to help add value to your charity as we aim to deliver them at a realistic yet very competitive price.
We offer a partner led service. We aim to provide both a cost effective external examination of your accounts and also provide reliable and constructive advice to both senior management and the trustees.
We aim to quote a fixed fee for our services which we find our clients prefer.
It is not our policy however to quote low fees in the first year and then seek large increases thereafter to endeavour to sell additional services at inflated prices. Therefore we are happy to guarantee for your peace of mind that the fees for our audit services will not increase beyond the rate of inflation in any subsequent years provided that:
- the scope of the work undertaken does not change significantly, as a result of either your own requirements or material changes in legislation; and
- Effective controls continue to operate.