The Goldwins Charities Group has grown dramatically over recent years. We now act for over 150 charities and not-for-profit organisations.
We are able to offer a highly specialist service to charities yet do not have the high charge-out rates and overheads that larger firms often have.
We can offer expert guidance in the following areas:
- charity accounting, independent examination and all audit related matters such as SORP compliance, budgeting, cash flows and management accounts.
- charity taxation, making sure you claim all reliefs and exemptions you are entitled to. eg: gift aid, stamp duty land tax, council tax relief and payroll giving.
- governance issues such as trustees’ responsibilities, strategic planning and risk management and analysis.
- internal control reviews.
- full payroll services.
- VAT reviews
We offer a partner led service. We provide both a cost effective external examination of your accounts and also provide reliable and constructive advice to both senior management and the trustees.
It is not our policy however to quote low fees in the first year and then seek large increases thereafter to endeavour to sell additional services at inflated prices. Therefore we are happy to guarantee for your peace of mind that the fees for our audit services will not increase beyond the rate of inflation in any subsequent years provided that:
- the scope of the work undertaken does not change significantly, as a result of either your own requirements or material changes in legislation; and
- Effective controls continue to operate.